[Asterisk-Users] Uniden uip200

Devon Stephens asterisk at yahwey.com
Tue Sep 28 10:37:30 MST 2004

I had my uip200 connected on the same network as the * server using
nat=never, and it worked fine.  I just found the nat=route option, so I
upgraded to the latest CVS 2004-09-27.  sip show peers shows it
registed, but I couldn't make any calls from the UIP.
I downgraded to the CVS mentioned in the UIP200 wiki page, 2004-08-27,
and now it works fine.  It appears that something has been broken in
later releases.
I also am using 4.59a