[Asterisk-Users] Fast AGI

Brian C. Fertig brian at planet-telecom.com
Tue Sep 28 09:11:45 MST 2004

Dude.. Lay off..  Geesh you don't have to be such as ass on the board.
So he made a mistake..  Grow up.  Were supposed to be here helping
each other not knocking people down.  How about you go take a lesson on
how to play nice in a message list.  My 4 year old can do better than
you can.

 Brian

Ps If it makes you feel better..  I deleted the junk at the bottom..
Have a peachy day..