[Asterisk-Users] xc-ast public beta

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Tue Sep 28 08:43:25 MST 2004

Hello list,
I promised to let you know whent XC-AST, the Asterisk queue_log analyzer
I'm writing, would be available as a public beta version. Well, here it is!

You can download the tarball from http://demo.xcept.it/xc-ast

I *strongly* recommend to subscribe to a mailing list I'm running to get
help and comment on the installation and use. It is not yet so well
polished so I expect people to need some help in setting up a running
system. Don't worry anyway, it's not that complex....

The mailing list is located at
http://www.smartgroups.it/mailman/listinfo/xcast-info

If you decide to try it, I would love to know your existing Java container
setup and under which OS you're running XC-AST.

Any comment is greatly appreciated!
l.

--
Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/