[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP mail to fax

James Richards jimmy at kissyfish.org
Tue Sep 28 07:14:41 MST 2004

Good morning,

  I hope someone may be able to help me out.  I have setup spandsp, and
have it recieving faxes, converting to pdf and emailing just perfectly
(many thanks to the list and wiki for the great information).  The last
piece of the equation for this to be an all-in-one, and seelable small
business comm server would be if I could do a send an email in the form
of Phone_num at fax.mydomain.com and have it go outbound via txfax

  I am running this on debian with postfix,  I have searched and tried a
number of things I have found on the hylafax list, but not being a great
perl programmer, I am a bit at a loss, and hope someone on the list
might be able to give some pointers.

Many thanks in advance,

Jim