[Asterisk-Users] UK (British Telecom) Caller ID again

Ian D. Wlloughby ian at ian-willoughby.net
Tue Sep 28 06:19:46 MST 2004

Hi Karl,
Yep your patch has added the cidstart=history option, the rest is bog standard code which will work with Patrick's TDM400.
This patch must be fairly new as it is post the polarity reversal stuff which lets the TDM400 callerid work and also cause so many CVS clashes with my orignal patch X100 installation. Any pointers as to where to get this new patch?

R's
Ian