[Asterisk-Users] Complete newbie seeks start . . .

Tue Sep 28 06:11:02 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 11:06, Dean Collins wrote:
> I USED WWW.ASTERISK.NET.AU to get started, I hate how poor te
> documentation is, even this page has an error where it talks about
> checking out zaptel.

Well, that probably was one of your first mistakes. Having just
taken a quick look at the website, I would suggest that you are
much better off following the documentation provided with Asterisk
itself (ie, in the README, and the sample config files). If you
need more help, then there is no other single resource than
www.voip-info.org which will have the answer.

*STILL* need more help, then ask here or on IRC.

I have no idea where/why you even looked at that website?

Regards,
Adam