[Asterisk-Users] Looking for whoever wrote cdr_mysql

david winter dwinter at planet-telecom.com
Tue Sep 28 05:55:30 MST 2004

Well here are my problems with cdr_mysql, and from looking at the
cdr_odbc schema, its the same table, so I am assuming the same data will
be inserted (as coded).

1. when i have an inbound extension define to answer, i immediatly GOTO
s,1. So in the cdr database, the dst column has s, not the DID the
person dialed in on.  I need this info so i can reconsile calls/minutes
with the DID provider.
2. sometimes clid has both a number and a name, i want to separate these
(when they occur) into separate columns.
3. when sending a call out an h323 channel, i want to store the really
long h323-id so i can cross ref with other cdrs from other end of the
h323 call.
4. i want to store q931 release causes for no circuit, network
congestion, user busy, invalid number etc...

generally i am not a great programmer, and i dont have the time to
become one, but i can talk my boss into paying people to have this work
done. (and handed back to the open source community of course.)

David Winter
Senior Network Engineer
Planet-Telecom, Inc.
Tampa FL