[Asterisk-Users] SMDI Bounty - where?

W. Kevin Hunt Kevin at hbcorporate.com
Tue Sep 28 05:48:07 MST 2004

I am the one that placed the bounty.  After it being there for 2 months
and getting no takers (and very few if any people asking about it), we
are almost finished writing it in house.  I'll keep the bounty up untill
we do finish our product so if anyone beats us to getting it working
they'll get paid...

W. Kevin Hunt

CCIE #11841
MCSE, Linux+ SME