[Asterisk-Users] Prepaid function with MySQL

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Tue Sep 28 01:01:17 MST 2004

On 27 Sep 2004 at 17:56, Stig Thune wrote:

> [...]

Alternatively you could try astcc (Asterisk Calling Card - in cvs):

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-ASTCC

or if you don't like that;

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-
index.php?page=Asterisk+Prepaid+Applications

Cheers

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)
http://www.sineapps.com/rssfeed.php (Daily Asterisk News - rss)