[Asterisk-Users] Complete newbie seeks start . . .

Tue Sep 28 00:57:23 MST 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:17:09 +0100, Nigel Roberts
<nigel at channelisles.net> wrote:
> I've just received in the post my Wildcard card with a single FXO and
> three FXS daughter cards.
[snip]
> And now, to be quite honest, I haven't got much of a clue what to do next!

Keep in mind that Digium hardware includes installation support for
that hardware with Asterisk. So, if you really get stuck, give Digium
a call or send them an email and they will build and install the
drivers for you. It's not a shame if you have Digium do this for you
on your first installation.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.