[Asterisk-Users] BudgeTone 100 & Call Transfer

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Sep 27 16:22:02 MST 2004

Press transfer, then dial extension and press transfer again (not flash)  I dont even include the # option in any of my implementations because it screws up DTMF based IVR systems.  I was once trying to get an SSL cert and had much difficulty because I was required to press # and * wanted to transfer the call.