[Asterisk-Users] FC1 and FC2 RPMs now available

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Mon Sep 27 14:05:13 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:29 -0400, Greg Boehnlein wrote:

> 	I'm going to mirror you stuff over to ftp.nacs.net if you don't

Feel free of course. That way I won't have the whole world using up my
bandwidth. :)

You should take a quick peek at the SRPMS too...I made some more
Makefile patches to make things properly build for me when Im not root,
and I did some prelim work in unifying the spec files (with mine you can
--define "distro fc1" or "distro fc2" for example.) Right now it's
basically just changing the version string, because the rest of it seems
to be fine without changes on FC.

--
Joshua M. Thompson <funaho at jurai.org>