[Asterisk-Users] Agent Call Back LOGOUT?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Sep 27 12:02:49 MST 2004

I can see how you log an agent in, but how to log one out?

For login I think I'll have our people dial something like _8900XXXX, then
use $(EXTEN:4} to get the callback extension automatically I can't find any
better way at the moment, all my outgoing CID info needs to point to our
main trunk line, but I'm not sure I can make that happen any other way than
what I'm doing now which is to set CID info on each SIP peer....thats a
separate issue though.

I'd like though for agents to be able to log themselves OUT of the queue,
without going through the ring timeout setting.

TIA!