[Asterisk-Users] stable OS

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Mon Sep 27 10:29:38 MST 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, abdul aziz wrote:

> Dear All,
>

> I have use fedora core 2 for Asterisk but i feel not stable this version
> i'm also using  yum update but this command all packages update in which
> during installation installed or  not installed for that reasion wasting lot
> of time.
> can u tell me any suitable solution or OS for Asterisk

If you want to stay with the RedHat distribution family, try using
taolinux at http://www.taolinux.org. I run all of my production Asterisk
servers using Tao Linux, and several of my Plesk for Linux webhosting
servers. It is very stable, well supported and updates are quick.

Tao Linux (pronounced 'dow' Linux) is one of several projects to build a
free Linux distribution from the sources used in the Red Hat Enterprise
product line.

                             KP-216-121-ST