[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi, Eicon Diva server BRI, kernel 2.6?

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 27 09:59:22 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:19, Stefan Tichy wrote:
[snip]
> The patch is in the Changelog to 2.6.9. There are some other capi
> related changes in kernel >= 2.6.9-rc1-bk4.
>
> http://www.melware.de has some information and drivers for Eicon
> Diva server BRI pci.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the tip. I checked the 584 kernel and it already contains the
melware patches from that link. Guess the culprit is fixed in those
commits found in 2.6.9-rc1-bk4. I can not find them. Do you know where I
can find which capi/eicon related patches were committed to
2.6.9-rc1-bk4?

Thanks and regards,
Patrick