[Asterisk-Users] Brand New to List, requesting assistance

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Sep 27 07:31:08 MST 2004

You installed Asterisk on Windows?  Could you describe that process for
the rest of us; chances are you missed something obvious (like
Asterisk's incompatibility with Windows) and maybe what you mean by
"install" isn't the same as how others use the word.

Heads up though, you're going to need a Linux machine.