[Asterisk-Users] Dutch (DTMF) caller-ID

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 27 05:44:53 MST 2004

Hey all,

I recently noticed that DTMF caller-ID was implemented in CVS, so
I requested the service from my telco (the Dutch KPN) and tried to get
it going in Asterisk (current CVS), without success so far.

This system has 1 X100P, 2 TDM400P's with 4 FXS-modules each and 2
HFC-PCI ISDN-cards (zaphfc-driver) in it.  The analog line I'm
trying to get caller-ID working on is obviously on the X100P.

Here's the relevant configuration:

context=<context>
signalling=fxs_ks
immediate=yes
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=dtmf
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callerid=asreceived
callwaiting=no
callwaitingcallerid=no
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
adsi=no
channel => 7

I've tried "immediate=no", "cidstart=polarity", as well as waiting for
5 secs in the dial-plan before doing anything with the call, but never got
it to receive the caller-ID from the line.  I used ZapBarge on the channel
and called the line to verify that the caller-ID is actually beeing sent,
and it's there.  Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be or
have it working?  Could it be related to the X100P?  I have an FXO-
module for the TDM-cards, but didn't get around to installing it yet.
Thanks for you help.

   Grtz,

      Oliver