[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC Terms : Help

Sathya Weerasooriya sathyaw at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 26 23:17:55 MST 2004

see comments below;

SW

when a user punchers a number after authentication, astcc will look at the
routes table for a number match. Then it will pickup the trunk and go to
trunks table and look for a match. That will tell astcc to use SIP or Local
or ZAP (technology) and the name of the peer to construct the dial string.
example, if technology is sip, then you should have a context in the
sip.conf, with the name given in path filed (selected) of trunks table.

> 2. In the routes if I use 0 connect fee that means the user won't be
> charged for 0 sec calls right ?

no matter what you put in here, user will be not charge for any call which
is not successful.
connect charge applies for any successful call. Which is just an additional
charge per call basis.

> Inc. Seconds refer to interval ? If I set 500 in cost per additional
> min and inc seconds 30 it means the user will be charged 2.5p for
> every 30 seconds rounded up.
>

> 3. What are Published Number,DID,Inc,Markup (in 1/100 of 1%) in Brands ?

Brands table is not used, with in astcc application.