[Asterisk-Users] voicemail notification

Steve Maroney steve at stevenet.net
Sun Sep 26 20:43:42 MST 2004

This thread caught my attention. I looked into my voicemail.conf and there
are comments that say that the extrennotify command is executed is the
voicemail box has new messages and even if the voicemail box has just
simply been checked. That sounds like that could be anoying. Maybe the
script that is ran would someone have to figure out in what situation to
make the call to the cell phone.

WHat type of address does the pager email field want ? How do I have an
address to my cell phone ?

Does this mean text messaging ??

Thank you,
Steve Maroney