[Asterisk-Users] spandsp patch help

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Sep 26 07:42:59 MST 2004

I've installed spandsp-0.0.1k on a RHv9 box with CVS-HEAD-09/19/04 and
compiled the libraries just fine. Having a problem with patching the
asterisk/apps Makefile however. The patch attempt results in:

[root at phoenix apps]# patch <Makefile.patch
patching file Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 35.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 68.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.rej
[root at phoenix apps]#

Am I doing something wrong here? (The Makefile.patch is dated 3/16/04
from the www.opencall.org site.)

Patching the Makefile by hand followed by 'make clean' and 'make install'
results in:
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/asterisk/apps'
Makefile:75: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/apps'
make: *** [depend] Error 1

Where have I gone wrong with this?

Rich