[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk <-> WellGate 3502a : ulaw/alaw only?

Danny Zak dannyz at belgonet.com
Sun Sep 26 02:22:43 MST 2004

Hello Dinesh,

my welltech does support g729 g723.1 and g711u and a.

It works like a charm here.

BUT; the registration problem still exists (even after using your rc)

--
Best regards,
 Danny                            mailto:dannyz at belgonet.com

belGOnet.com  a  Euro-pictures  division - internet solutions
place princesse elisabeth 9/11   -   1030 Brussels  - Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)2-215.67.65      -      Fax : +32-(0)2-215.66.65

domains - hosting - hardware - VoiP - consultancy - backuping
CISCO - HP/COMPAQ - SUN - EMC - JUNIPER - IBM - DELL - NORTEL

No  legal  consequences  can be derived from the contents of the email
neither  is  belGOnet.com committed to them. The content of this email
is  exclusively  intended  for  adressee(s)  and information purposes.
belGOnet.com  accepts  no  liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this email.