[Asterisk-Users] German Termination and DIDs

Roger Schreiter roger at planinternet.de
Sun Sep 26 02:21:45 MST 2004

Alfred Nurnberger schrieb:
> Try sipgate.de.
>
> They have free DIDs in many german citys and their rate into Germany is
> very affordable (aprx. $0.02 / min.)

Hi,

I'm sure, they won't anymore. For it were Sipgate and Nikotel,
who got those "letters" from RegTP, forbidding to give DIDs to
non-local subscribers.

Have a look at
http://voipliste.de/privat.html

for some voip providers! Most of them do offer local DID (to local)
users.
I assume, that some of them will soon offer local DIDs even from smaller
german cities - I don't think that Sipgate or Nikotel will be the first
offering smaller cities.

Roger.