[Asterisk-Users] Queue and Agent functionality

Marco Nicolayevsky marco at misterart.com
Sat Sep 25 22:36:34 MST 2004

Philipp...

Good point. I totally missed the auto-logoff angle. At this time, I'm not
using auto-logoff, but I really should.

Are you saying that the reason my code was not working is because
AgentCallbackLogin() invalidates the lines afterwards? In my example, the
global variable was not being set--or at least that's my best guess as to
why it was not working. I can try setting the global variable FIRST, and the
follow by using the AgentCallbackLogin().

Ok, I'm going to follow on the path that Robert mentioned a few e-mails back
re: using the monestary script. I've experimented by telneting into the
manager CLI, and was able to sucessfully get the 'show agents' command to
work.

Besides telneting into the manager CLI (or writing a script to do this), is
there any other way to run this command and capture the results?

Asuming I have to write a perl script similar to monestary one, what should
I do once I determine if there is an agent logged in? Am I able to set an *
global variable from within this external perl script? If not, what do you
suggest?

Thanks,

Marco