[Asterisk-Users] What type of PRI setup is best

Brian lists001 at brianchristie.com
Sat Sep 25 22:31:02 MST 2004

"If the equipment is flexible, NI2, with us as NETWORK is preferred."

Look at /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf or
/usr/src/asterisk/configs/zapata.conf.sample for a list of what is
supported.

from zapata.conf
"switchtype=
; Switchtype:  Only used for PRI
; national:       National ISDN 2 (default)

signalling=
; Signalling method (default is fxs).  Valid values:
; pri_cpe: PRI signalling, CPE side
; pri_net: PRI signalling, Network side"