[Asterisk-Users] Debian Sarge, ISDN, CAPI and Asterisk blues

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sat Sep 25 03:12:49 MST 2004

Hi Joost,

the W6692 based cards do NOT have capi drivers. At least not with
isdn4linux, maybe it would work with the mISDN drivers.
I have a W6692 card laying around on my desk (thanks voidptr :) ),
a zaptel driver for that chipset is planned, but of course other
things are more important. ;)

best regards

Klaus
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO, CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13a - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon: (de) +49 30 79705390
fon: (uk) +44 870 1244692
fax: (de) +49 30 79705391
iaxtel: 1-700-157-8753