[Asterisk-Users] Debian Sarge, ISDN, CAPI and Asterisk blues

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Sat Sep 25 01:12:44 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to get my Debian Sarge to work with 2 Winbond W6692 chipset based ISDN cards and Asterisk 1:0.9.1+1.0RC1-8. I have installed CAPI and chan_capi (all latest "testing" versions).

If I start asterisk I get: chan_capi.c:2635 load_module: CAPI not installed.

lsmod | grep capi gives:
capi		17472		0
capifs	6024		2 capi
kernelcapi	46496		1 capi

Anyone any suggestions of where to look? Anyone a working asterisk with ISDN on Debian?

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14