[ SOLVED ] [Asterisk-Users] ISDN problem: lacking dialtone

Jesse Tyler jtyler at goarctic.com
Fri Sep 24 19:44:55 MST 2004

HI Martin:

Just one question???
I am receptive to your problem however, I am one step back, I have a
cisco 3920 router with ISDNT1 connected PRI card. I having a major
struggle dealing with the so called routing on this card using "show
isdn history". The server is rejecting my calls. Through many web-pages
I can't find a solution to "route" my calls to my provider or back to
my pbx "asterisk." Perhaps if I can get this running I can answer your
question too!.....

Thanks,

Jtyler