[Asterisk-Users] Problem with two simultaneous calls

Eric Jacksch jacksch at tenebris.ca
Fri Sep 24 19:05:50 MST 2004

Greetings all,

I have asterisk running on a high speed connection, sending and receiving
calls from a service provider.

I can receive calls from the PSTN into voicemail, etc., and it works fine.

However, when I try to redirect the call back out to the PSTN (for example
sending it to my cell phone), I run into problems.  Sometimes it just
doesn't call the cell, sometimes it calls and I can hear the person calling
me, but they get no audio back.

Note that I don't have any digium, etc, hardware in the box, nor can I
recompile the kernel due to the environment it's currently in.  Is the lack
of a timing device doing me in?

Thanks,
Eric