[Asterisk-Users] Support

Naren Koka narenkoka at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 16:29:19 MST 2004

Hi,

I am looking for some help with my Asterisk system.  I
have a server setup with one digium card with a single
connection. It is running on a 2000+ Athlon system. We
are using CISCO 30 VIP and 12 SP phones. I also have a
SIPURA to which I can connect analog phones. The phone
system is far below expectation. The voice quality is
very poor, too much echo and has issues with dialing
keys - it does not recognize calling card numbers and
extension numbers and I am not able to get clear voice
messages.

We have been using 1 line. Now I need to expand it to
take 2 or 3 lines. Our current Digium card supports
only one line. I need some recommendation on the
hardware. I would like to see a commercial grade
Asterisk installation and to find out what it takes to
get one.

I am looking for some help.

Thanks,
Naren