[Asterisk-Users] Digium Closed Today?

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Sep 24 11:16:07 MST 2004

Yep, they took over one of the conference rooms, and basicly everyone from
digium is there. They had planned on having calls routed to them there but
there were lots of problems with the internet connection at the hotel, so it
didn't work very well. Today is the developer day(last day of Astricon).
Things will be back to normal on Monday we hope.

MATT---