[Asterisk-Users] Free G.729 ready for download

Daniel Pocock daniel at readytechnology.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 09:50:20 MST 2004

DISCLAIMER:  This code is free (I am not charging you to use it), but
you might have to pay royalty fees to the G.729 patent holders for using
their algorithm.

I finished this last Saturday and have had it on an Asterisk machine for
5 days without a crash, so I'm hoping that means it's safe to release
into the real world.

This code has also been released on the -dev list.  As it is still somewhat new,
I would invite anyone with feedback to forward it to me personally or to the
-dev list, as I don't monitor the -users list very often.

http://www.readytechnology.co.uk/open/g729