[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Sep 24 09:43:44 MST 2004

*IF* I didn't already have the phone...

CellSocket   $100
FXO Port      $80
Non-BT Phone   $0 (after rebates for new service)
             ====
             $180

BT Dongle     $10
BT-Phone      $75 (after rebates for new service)
             ====
              $85

But aside from all that, many people already have BT capable phones (as
do I), and the question was not WHETHER we could utilize a cell-phone
for an FXO replacement, but HOW to do so.