[Asterisk-Users] TDM channel shows Offhook when I plug it to the telco

Felix Pizarro felix_pizarro at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 08:53:20 MST 2004

Hello, everyone

I am having problems with a TDM400 that has 3 fxs modules and 1 fxo.  When plug a line from the telco to the fxo module it changes state from onhook to offhook, and of course I can not receive any calls.  (When I tried to call from the outside to that line it shows as busy).  Could someone help me? I am at the customers site ;(

Thanks a lot