[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Igor Battiston (BZSolutions) ib at bzsolutions.it
Fri Sep 24 08:08:37 MST 2004

Hi :)
I have do same test with Nokia 3650 (bluetooth) and Motorola A835 (bluetooth
and USB)

I have do a log of widcomm software and I can setup a coll (is not only a a
ATDxxxxxx)
Now the problem is the voice....
With bluetooth is possible to use voice-gateway function.... I'm not a good
programmer :(

But now I don't have the know how to write the channel :)

Some idea? :)

-thx-
Igor