[Asterisk-Users] 1.0 Mirrors

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Fri Sep 24 07:07:19 MST 2004

On 24/09/2004 00:27 Roger Schreiter said the following:
> and where do I get a Zaptel-version matching
> asterisk 1.0?
>
> I only know CVS as source for the zaptel drivers.

this may have been asked before, but how does * release engineering work ?
1.0 has just been released, and would it be correct to say that 1.0 are CVS
HEAD sources as of 24/9/04 (or a branch at some other date) when mark
placed them online ? or is CVS HEAD now far different from the official 1.0 ?

i've just finished porting 1.0 to compile cleanly on freebsd 4.10, and will
soon be submitting the port changes to sobomax, the freebsd asterisk port
maintainer. i'd like to continue tracking CVS HEAD and continue the porting
work though, and would like to know when i can freeze things.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/