[Asterisk-Users] problme with astcc

voip technocrat tech_voip at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 23 21:57:29 MST 2004

hello friends,

i have strange problem with astcc here is my model

forwarding all calls from ser to asterisk for astcc

 ser ( sip proxy ) ----> astcc ( * ) ---->  ser

 (out bound sip proxy)

then again through * to the outbound ser ( sip proxy)

here billing is going on nicely if we use the callind

card solution.

but if we direcly call any number regiseterd with the

out bound proxy the call is going on .

where as this should not happen

and also can we make the calling card number as

passwords for the user can this be possible

through configurarions

my sip.conf is

[root at localhost asterisk]# cat sip.conf
 [general]
 context=OUTGOING
 autocreatepeer=yes
 port=5070

 disallow=all
 allow=ulaw
 allow=alaw

 dtmfmode=rfc2833

 maxexpirey=3600
 defaultexpirey=120
 register => 214103:102@*.*.*.18/214103
 language=en
 nat=yes
 canreinvite=no

 dtmfmode=rfc2833

 [214103]
 type=friend
 secret=102
 username=214103
 fromuser=214103
 fromdomain=*.*.*.18;outbound proxy
 host=*.*.*.18 ;outboud proxy
 nat=yes
 canreinvite=no

 [123458007];-lite client 21
 secret=102
 type=friend
 host=dynamic
 context=internal

 [server]
 type=friend
 username=XXXXXX

;host name of the sip proxy which

;is forwarding the call

 host=server.*.*.*

extension.conf
[root at localhost asterisk]# cat extensions.conf
 [general]
 static=yes
 writeprotect=no

 [globals]
 FWDUSERID2=214103
 FWD2USERNAME=rama kanth
 FWDPREFIX=*

;
; macros
;

 [macro-fastbusy]
 exten => s,1,Answer
 exten => s,2,Wait,1
 exten => s,3,Playback(ss-noservice)
 exten => s,4,Wait(30)
 exten => s,5,Hangup

 [fwd1-out]
 exten => _XXXXXX,1,SetCallerID(${FWDUSERID2})
 exten => _XXXXXX,2,SetCIDName(${FWD2USERNAME})
; exten => _XXXXXX,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:1}@fwd1,70)

;sending directly to the outbound proxy
 exten => _XXXXXX,3,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@*.*.*.18,70)

 exten => _XXXXXX,4,Macro(fastbusy)
 exten => _XXXXXX,5,Hangup

 [OUTGOING]

 exten => 77,1,Answer
 exten => 77,2,DeadAGI(astcc.agi)
 exten => 77,3,Hangup

; caller id authentication, dial dest no. directly
without being asked the pin

 exten =>
_NXXXXXXXXXXX,1,DeadAGI(astcc.agi,${CALLERIDNUM},${EXTEN})
 exten => _NXXXXXXXXXXX,2,Hangup
 exten => _XXXXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

 include => fwd1-out

;
; Include entries for Asterisk Calling Card
;

 include /var/lib/astcc/astcc-exten.conf

so please guide me how to move from here