[Asterisk-Users] Diva Server PRI/E1-30

Kimble Young kimble at swiftdsl.com.au
Thu Sep 23 18:22:08 MST 2004

You can use a Diva server with Asterisk. Install the CAPI drivers from
Eicon and then compile chan_capi.

What you want to do with faxes is have them processed onboard like you
said. Use capi4hylafax.

Do you use DIDs or MSNs for your numbers? Either way, you'll need to
have Asterisk pick up some of the numbers and capi4hylafax pick up the
others. This way they will cooperate with each other.

Regards,
Kimble Young

http://faxonline.com.au