[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Chris Lee cslee-list at cybericom.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 11:28:01 MST 2004

Joe Antkowiak wrote:
> There are quite a number of positive (for end users) implications of
> doing this too...  just think about all those cell providers that
> offer unlimited mobile to mobile calls, and then all those unlimited
> LD packages from landline and voip providers.  This has huge potential
> for people who use their cell phones alot...

Then make sure the channel allows you to: pool devices, set free minutes
on each device,and have preference for devices with remaining free
minutes, thus sharing the calls between my phone and that of my wife.

An IAX/(sip if it must) softphone with appropriate extensions to work
with bluetooth devices could provide a solution without having a
Bluetooth dongle in the PABX.

Chris.