[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Joe Antkowiak antkojm1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:36:04 MST 2004

There are quite a number of positive (for end users) implications of
doing this too...  just think about all those cell providers that
offer unlimited mobile to mobile calls, and then all those unlimited
LD packages from landline and voip providers.  This has huge potential
for people who use their cell phones alot...