[Asterisk-Users] send Flash via FXO

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Thu Sep 23 09:12:53 MST 2004

Hi all,

We have an analog line from telco, on which 3-way calling is subscribed
to.  This line is plugged into an FXO module on a tdm400p.

If an incoming call comes in on this line, can */zaptel send Flash to
telco via the FXO module?  If it could, then an incoming call could be
'transfered' to a cell-phone, for example, with a single analog line.
(where 'transfer' is really telco 3-way).

The FXOs on TalkSwitch devices do support this feature.  Small
businesses enjoy it, because it allows incoming calls to transfered to
home/cell without tying up 2 lines.

I haven't seen options for zapata.conf that suggest this is supported on
fxo interfaces.  If it's not supported, is this something that could be
achieved via changes to the zaptel drivers (without re-engineering the
card/modules)?

Thanks
--
Ryan Courtnage