[Asterisk-Users] Re: Help with strategy for echo cancellation.

Shilliday, Jim JShilliday at ejcenter.org
Thu Sep 23 08:49:29 MST 2004

All this is consistent with Cisco's analysis -- you can have echo
without analog ports IF there's an analog circuit at the other end of
the call (and there usually is).  We're getting echo on outgoing calls
through VoicePulse, not on the FXO's that only carry incoming traffic.

Jim Shilliday
IT Director
Equal Justice Center
1315 Walnut St. Suite 400