[Asterisk-Users] app_valetparking / parking in general

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Thu Sep 23 07:57:59 MST 2004

Does anyone have Music-On-Hold and valet parking, or regular parking
working together?  No matter how I configure it, I cannot get moh to
continue to play after I park a call using either valet parking or
regular parking.  The only thing I can think of is that I might need to
use # transfer instead of sip native transfer?

Shouldn't this just work?  If needed I can post the config for one of
the 50 or so different ways I've tried to make this work so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris