[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Softphone for PocketPC or iPaq

slwatts at winckworths.co.uk slwatts at winckworths.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 07:40:49 MST 2004

I have tried sjphone - worked well, although I think my 3 year old IPAQ
had a bit of a hard time keeping up with the pace as there was quite a
delay in the speech. Probably says more about my ancient IPAQ than
SJPhone.

Sam

Lex Lethol <lethol at gmail.com> wrote on 23/09/2004 15:31:39:

> I tried the xten one and didn;t like at all..
>
> Havent tried to SJPhone, but my guess is that it has better support.
>
> Lethol
>
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:13:10 +0200 (CEST), Peter Svensson
> <psvasterisk at psv.nu> wrote:
> > On 22 Sep 2004, Sudhir Kumar wrote:
> >
> > > Is there a soft phone for PocketPC or iPaq? If not, is someone
working
> > > on it? I will be more than willing to contribute my mite if needed.
> >
> > Xten has a product, possibly still in beta.
> >
> > Peter

--------------
Winckworth Sherwood Solicitors and Parliamentary Agents
DX 148400 WESTMINSTER 5 : 35 Great Peter Street, London SW1P 3LR
Telephone 020 7593 5000 Fax 020 7593 5099

-Confidentiality-
This email message and any attachments are confidential; they may be subject to legal professional privilege and are intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please return the message and enclosures immediately and delete them from your system.

-Caution-
Before advice received only by email (whether by attachment or otherwise) may be relied on, the authenticity of the communication must be verified by means independent of email.

-Regulation-
The firm is regulated by the Law Society.

-Partners-
A list of partners is available for inspection at each office of the firm and on the firm's website at http://www.winckworths.co.uk