[Asterisk-Users] Re: Meetme

Darren Wiebe darren at hagenhomes.com
Thu Sep 23 06:45:54 MST 2004

If you've got it running that means it built for you.  Did it build out
of the box?  I've tried changing the paths in the Makefile to the
correct ones but it still dies with the following error.

gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g
-I/usr/include/asterisk-old  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3 -ffast-math
-funroll-all-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fsingle-precision-constant
-DCRYPTO -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o
app_conference.o app_conference.c
cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target (try
-march switches)
gcc -pipe -std=c99 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g
-I/usr/include/asterisk-old  -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O3 -ffast-math
-funroll-all-loops -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fsingle-precision-constant
-DCRYPTO -DAPP_CONFERENCE_DEBUG -Ilibspeex -DSILDET=2   -c -o
conference.o conference.c
cc1: warning: -fprefetch-loop-arrays not supported for this target (try
-march switches)
conference.c:29: error:
`__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
undeclared here (not in a function)
conference.c:32: error:
`__use_AST_MUTEX_DEFINE_STATIC_rather_than_AST_MUTEX_INITIALIZER__'
undeclared here (not in a function)
conference.c: In function `create_conf':
conference.c:607: warning: implicit declaration of function
`__use_ast_pthread_create_instead__'
make: *** [conference.o] Error 1

Darren