[Asterisk-Users] 7960 SIP 7.2 keypress (not DTMF) problem

Brian Cuthie brian at systemix.com
Thu Sep 23 06:14:14 MST 2004

This used to happen in 6.3 all the time for me. I upgraded to 7.2 hoping
that it was one of the things they fixed. But alas it wasn't. It's
interesting that the key events are getting recognized enough to produce
the tone feedback, but that those events are not being properly
communicated to other parts of the software. Makes me really curious
about the SW architecture of this thing.

-brian