[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 30 VIP

Christoph Kampka cjk at infotechs.de
Thu Sep 23 00:33:06 MST 2004

Hi there,
I know this was discussed many times already, but after trying to get my
30VIP to work for a week, I think I might be doing something wrong.
I'm trying to set it up with chan_skinny. Haven't tried chan_sccp yet, but
since there are many of you already doing it with skinny, it should be
working also in my case. I read and used all the hints and samples I was
able to find on the list and elsewhere. Source is new, from yesterday.

This is in my skinny.conf (apart from all the default stuff)

[30vip]
device=SEP00B06409B25D
version=P002F202
context=default
line => 100

I tried also other parameters, to no avail.
Display shows F2.02

Phone settings:
IP 192.168.1.3
Mask 255.255.255.0