[Asterisk-Users] Problems compiling CAPI

igil at itranser.com igil at itranser.com
Thu Sep 23 00:30:38 MST 2004

thomas_n at freenet.de (Thomas Niesel)
Enviado por: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
22/09/2004 19:58
Por favor, responda a
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Para
asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
cc

Asunto
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Problems compiling CAPI

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 07:15:19PM +0200, igil at itranser.com wrote:
> Hello all,

Sorry for my first mail which answers the 2nd part:(

> I'm trying to setup a AVM C2 card.
>
> I have read the kernel requirements for this card.
>

> <M> CAPI2.0 support
> [*] Verbose reason code reporting (Kernel size +=7K)
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                                                      No
need for that!
> [*] CAPI2.0 Middleware support (EXPERIMENTAL)
> <M> CAPI2.0 /dev/capi support
> [*] CAPI2.0 filesystem support
> <M> CAPI2.0 capidrv interface support
>
> My problem is when I make a "make menuconfig" in /usr/src/linux/, i
can't
> see
> any reference to CAPI2.0 filesystem support, in my kernel, 2.4.18
(Debian
> stable).
make menuconfig is just to configure
How about make modules && make modules_install

Make menuconfig don't show me the CAPI Filesystem option to select for
compiling.
Then I do not compile because this option not appear.

Ismael Gil

--
Tho/\/\as
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: