[Asterisk-Users] Linksys PAP2-NA

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Wed Sep 22 10:07:20 MST 2004

This is about big business. No ILEC is going to just sit idle and watch
billions in revenue go out the window. It will be interesting to see if port
blocking ever becomes an issue. Did I buy my Internet service with out
without restrictions? Hmmmm. Cisco sells to Telco's and Cable guys. Vonage
has serious $ so I would expect serious business moves on their part. There
is no way the excuse you were given is true. The real reason? Vonage
probably went nuts and told Cisco to fix the problem. I know I would, how
about the rest of you? There are other providers of hardware starting to
gear up for mass production of terminal adapters. It will all happen before
the end of the year.

Brandon