[Asterisk-Users] SIP Phone

Huddleston, Robert RHuddleston at cavtel.com
Wed Sep 22 08:03:59 MST 2004

Anyone know where we could get a cheap <free maybe would be nice> sip
phone... We've been playing with an Innomedia MGCP and SIP adapters and
failing - so thinking that testing with a real phone might be good..

Robert A. Huddleston, KF4BYY
IT Support Analyst
Cavalier Telephone LLC.
(Cell) 804.400.3686