[Asterisk-Users] Meetme

Darren Wiebe darren at hagenhomes.com
Tue Sep 21 20:13:33 MST 2004

I'm presently using meetme extensively on my server.  I have a rather
strange question.  I'm using it with one person in "talk-only" mode and
everybody else in "monitor" mode.  I'm running an athlon xp 2800 with
1gb of ram.  I can handle 40 users.  Does anybody know of any
adjustments that could be made to the asterisk to increase this limit?
Or  other changes.  I can buy a newer system but I'm not sure how much
that will help.  I'm using only u-law presently.  Is that a good thing
or bad?

Darren Wiebe
darren at hagenhomes.com